Hi Peter, can you tell me more about your role and what you do in a day?
1 response
Jacob W. asked a question to Mars
Category: Day to Day
Date asked: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Last update: Friday, August 30, 2019
Peter J.
As part of the graduate program, I rotate role every year, for 3 years. This year I am in a role where I work as Trade Analyst. Working as trade analyst is in essence helping the business to improve relationship and performance with our customers – retailers. This includes variety of tasks and projects, so for me no two days are the same. For example, one of the key projects I worked on this year was yearly price negotiations with retailers, where we analyzed different financial scenarios and potential trade investments. Some more regular type of work that I do, includes analyzing sales and profitability of different brands and different customers and discussing with sales department potential opportunities or risks we might be facing. Finally, I spend time connecting with peers from other units to learn best practices, or I am connecting with senior leaders, who give me guidance on personal development and on leadership skills, or I am simply having fun with my team. Actually, there is one aspect of my role that is the same every day: it's never a dull moment in the office!
Friday, August 30, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.